Get Trained. Get Certified.
Use Your Veteran Benefits at The Ding King Training Institute.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Learn More About The Ding King
Please complete the form below and one of our DKTI VA Reps will contact you shortly.
Active Duty Service Members:
- First, should expect to receive an honorable discharge on separation from active duty.
- Apply for Veteran Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment services.
- Obtain a memorandum rating or proposed Integrated Disability Evaluation System (IDES) rating of 20 percent or more from VA.
- Lastly, have an established employment handicap resulting from a service-connected disability or qualify under the National Defense Authorization Act.
Ding King Veterans
Saluting a Ding King Hero!
Tony has served our country proudly and selflessly sacrificed to help make this the greatest country in the world! A Veteran of the US Air Force for 20 years, Tony is respected in the community and a proud owner of an already successful Tint Shop in Rapid City, South Dakota. Tony contacted Ding King to help him maximize his businesses potential to create more revenue and increase his company’s profits. The Ding King is proud to have provided a partial scholarship and housing for Tony and Stephanie for PDR Training. We know that they will be very successful with their shop! Moreover, Team Ding King wishes them well in their pursuit of the American Dream!
- Have an honorable or other than dishonorable discharge.
- Obtain a VA service-connected disability rating or memo rating of 10 percent or more (for Veterans rated 10 percent, a serious employment handicap is also needed to establish entitlement).
- Apply for Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment services.
- Have an established employment handicap resulting from a service-connected disability.
Remember, The Ding King has a Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation department that will be glad to assist you should you require any assistance. Thank you for serving our country and we look forward to hearing from you!