Meet The King
Meet The King – Todd Sudeck
Meet The King, My name is Todd Sudeck, I’m the founder and President of The Ding King Training Institute. I want to thank you for taking the time to learn more about The Ding King Training Institute and tell you a little about how I got started. Before I do, I wanted to share with you some Ding King’s credentials which support our commitment to quality.
CREATING REWARDING CAREERS
- Our PDR School is Licensed to Operate by The Bureau for Private Post Secondary Vocational Education.
- The Ding King is Approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for Vocational Rehabilitation and Proudly Accept the POST-911 GI BILL.
- Exclusive Training Provider for Auto Nation.
- OEM Training Center for Honda & Acura of America.
- OEM Factory Training Provider For Tesla, Karma, BMW, Volvo & Mercedes Benz.
- I-CAR Sustained Training Partner
- Career Technical Educator for High School Students Across USA.
- Official Training Provider for Department of Corrections.
- Nationally Recognized PDR Certification.
- Exclusive National Retail Referral Program.
- NADA, SEMA, NACE and ICA Member for 30 Years
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- The “ONLY” School with 8 Campuses Across the USA.
- Our PDR Tools are sold world-wide through every major automotive tool distributor in North America, including on every Snap-on and MAC tool truck.
- Socially Conscious & Family Run with 30 Years Experience.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
MEET THE KING
After getting a dent in my car and taking it to the body shop for a quote, I figured I’d give it a try myself, as the thought of painting my brand new car made me ill. I took my Snap On screwdriver and wrapped the tip with lots of duct tape and tried to pop the dent out, all with no luck. My neighbor was watching me and told me about a PDR tech that he used. I called him up and watched a trained professional take the dent out in less than 10 minutes, saving me a few hundred dollars. All I can remember thinking was “that didn’t look so hard” and “I could make a lot of money doing that.”
The next morning I researched where I could learn PDR and after spending 5 days in a PDR class. I came home and practiced for a month before opening my doors. Then I set out to a local car wash who washed approximately 350 cars a day. I let the owner of the car wash know what I do and if I could greet his customers on the service lane and offer free estimates for PDR. He agreed and I gave him 25% of my gross revenue and my business was born!
GIVE THE KING A RING: 949-981-3464
Meet the Queen - Liza Sudeck
Liza is fluent in Spanish and manages all of Latin America and Spanish speaking customers accounts. She understands every aspect of learning and building a PDR business and would love to hear from you. If you would like to speak to her, ask for Liza when calling in!
Liza habla español con fluidez y administra todas las cuentas de clientes hispana y de América Latina. Ella entiende todos los aspectos del aprendizaje y la construcción de un negocio PDR y me encantaría saber de usted. ¡Si le gustaría hablar con ella, pregunte por Liza cuando llame, su número directo es.
714 884-3356. Nuestros instructores bilingües tienen más de 27 años de experiencia y un nivel de maestría.