Learn Today. Earn Tomorrow.
GET TRAINED. GET CERTIFIED.
This Package Includes Training Only. Equipment Can Be Purchased Separately.
Paint correction refers to the process of removing imperfections in a vehicle’s finish and restoring it to like new condition. These imperfections include but are not limited to, swirl marks or “spider webbing” from automated car washes, fine scratches, water spots, oxidation and bird dropping etching.
Paint correction is a must prior to prepping and applying any ceramic coating so the techniques are thoroughly taught and demonstrated to insure a flawless finish.
PAINT CORRECTION COURSE:
This paint correction course will teach you the required techniques for professionals wanting to elevate their skills and efficiency and is a prerequisite course if attending the Ceramic Coating course.
- Understand multiple types of paint systems
- How to properly recondition soft, medium and hard paint finishes
- Understand and select the different abrasive materials
- How to safely remove paint imperfections and textures
- How to choose the correct polishing machine(s) for the job
- Perfecting the art of paint reconditioning
- Maximize your paint correction abilities
- An Excellent preparation class for Ceramic Coating course
- Class limited to 4 students
- Earn you Ding King Certification