Paintless Dent Repair Certification
Your Success is Our Success
Allow Our 26 Years of Experience to be the Platform of Your Success
DING KING CERTIFICATION
Ding King Certifies at 3 Specific Levels Evaluating and Testing for Specific Knowledge & Quality.
1. Journeyman – Cost: $49.95
2. Craftsman – Cost: $99.95
3. Master Craftsman – Cost: $149.95
1. Journeyman: Parallel to our current PDR-80 State Approved PDR Training Program, we evaluate ability to repair up to Quarter sized dents cleanly, plus test for basic glue pulling including basic body lines.
All Ding King students will graduate with Journeyman Level Certification.
Any applicant not graduating from a Ding King Licensed Training Program will have to provide 6 photos and 1 video of before and after images with the individual visible in the photos and video to confirm applicant participation.
2. Craftsman: Minimum of 6 months of PDR experience with verifiable Journeyman Certificate or exceeds minimum industry standards.
Craftsman Certification Qualifications:
- Proficiently repair up to golf ball size dents
- Demonstrate skillsets for repairing crown/pressure dents, clear understanding of panel access without drilling, advanced cross checking techniques and repairing obstructed damage.
Applicant must provide before and after photos and a minimum of 3 videos encompassing all required minimum skills with the individual visible in the photos and videos to confirm applicant participation.
3. Master Craftsman:
Craftsman Certification + 1yr.
If a new applicants attempts the two-part Master Craftsman certification test and only passes part 1 of 2, he or she will receive a Craftsman certification at which time they may retake the test after a 6 month period of time to achieve Master Craftsman Certification.
Testing for Master Craftsman Certification must be done in person at a Ding King approved location and administered by a Ding King approved Instructor.
Certification Test will include all minimum requirements of Craftsman Level Certification including:
- Baseball and Larger Sized Dents
- Heat Induction
- Advanced Glue Pulling
- Hail Repair
- Major creases
- Body Line Damage
There is no other PDR Training company in the world that carries our credentials and reputation for quality!
The Ding King Is:
- Licensed to Operate a Training Institute
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Hundreds and Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews
- Our Certified Master Instructors have Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
- All Training is Conducted in a Hands-On Real World Environment
- Structured Curriculum Covering All Topics
- Ding King Certified Upon Successful Completion of Program
Train with the ding king &
Be part of our family of over
5,000 successful graduates & growing