Paintless Dent Repair Certification
Your Success is Our Success with PDR Training
GET TRAINED. GET CERTIFIED.
Ding King Paintless Dent Repair Certification, Certifies at 3 Specific Levels Evaluating and Testing for Specific Knowledge & Quality.
1. Journeyman 40/80/120 – Included in Training
2. Craftsman – Cost: $299
3. Master Craftsman – Cost: $499
1. Journeyman: Parallel to our current PDR-40/80/120 State Approved Paintless Dent Repair Certification Programs. We evaluate ability to repair up to Quarter sized dents cleanly, plus test for basic glue pulling including basic body lines.
All Ding King PDR Training students will graduate with Journeyman Level Certification.
2. Craftsman: Verifiable Journeyman Certificate or exceeds minimum industry standards.
Craftsman Certification Qualifications:
- Proficiently repair up to golf ball size dents
- Demonstrate skill sets for repairing crown/pressure dents, clear understanding of panel access without drilling, advanced cross checking techniques and repairing obstructed damage.
3. Master Craftsman:
Craftsman Certification + 1 yr.
Additionally, If a new applicants attempts the two-part Master Craftsman certification test and only passes part 1 of 2, he or she will receive a Craftsman certification. After a 6 month period of time they may retake the test to achieve their Master Craftsman Certification.
Testing for Master Craftsman Certification must be done in person at a Ding King approved location and administered by a Ding King approved Instructor.
Certification Test will include all minimum requirements of Craftsman Level Certification including:
- Baseball and Larger Sized Dents
- Heat Induction
- Advanced Glue Pulling
- Hail Repair
- Major creases
- Body Line Damage
There is no other PDR Training company in the world that carries our credentials and reputation for quality!
The Ding King Is:
- Licensed to Operate a Training Institute
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Hundreds and Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews
- Our Certified Master Instructors have Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
- All Training is Conducted in a Hands-On Real World Environment
- Structured Curriculum Covering All Topics
- Ding King Certified Upon Successful Completion of Program