Ceramic Coating System
CK1 Ceramic Coating System Chemical Package “ADD-ON”
CK1 Ceramic Coating System Add-On
The Ding King is the Global Leader in The Auto Appearance Industry with technology ready for you to exceed each and every one of your customers expectations.
New for 2023 is CK1’s Advanced Ceramic Coating System with its base coat / top coat application. Simply put, it is internationally acclaimed and recognized as the easiest to apply with the longest lasting results offering protection exceeding 5 years.
Ceramic Coating Opportunity
- Importance of Proper Paint Correction
- Determining the Thickness of the Paint
- Proper Application or Base Coat and Top Coats
- How to determine what grit sandpaper and when
- Techniques for the Perfect Showroom Appearance
- 1 Day of Training
- CK1 Ceramic Coatings System Application
- Certificate of Completion
- Business Development
CK1 is a two-component ceramic coating system that utilizes a base coat top coat technology which allows for multiple coating layers into a single, durable, and robust protected surface. It is by far the most advanced automotive protective coating we’ve ever developed.
We offer the most thorough hands-on training teaching you how to properly prep and apply ceramic coatings. Our Certified Experts will train and certify you with CK1 Ceramic Coatings. With our expert training and quality products, you’ll gain the knowledge and wisdom to help you build a profitable business.
CK1 Ceramic Coatings System is not a paint protection, wax or sealant that will wash away or break down over time. It is a nano-ceramic coating that forms a permanent adhesion to the paint and can only be removed through abrasion. No chemical can dissolve the coating.
When the coat hardens it creates a glass-like coat that’s rated above 9H. This scale is used in the coating industry to determine hardness, 9H is the highest on the scale. The coat will stay hard for a lifetime if maintained correctly.
The shine from this product is not comparable to any other product on the market. It has to be seen in real life.
We are the only school that only trains one person at a time. Why would you want to train with several people, when you can come here for the same price.
CK1 Ceramic Coatings System has been chemically formulated to provide all surfaces with the ultimate shine, easy maintenance and permanent protection.
CK1 nano coatings provide 9H hardness for the highest standard nanotechnology for the exterior paint finish, interior, wheels, glass and trim. We provide for full protection and ultimate shine that last for years and years.
- Industry Leading Nano Ceramic Coating Technology
- Extensive Marketing Materials to Support Your Sales Process
- Comprehensive Consumer Marketing to Raise Brand Awareness
- Exclusive Access to Professional Wholesale Pricing Portal
CK1 Ceramic Coating Class
- Background and history of ceramic coatings
- Current industry standards
- Ceramic coatings -vs- polymers and waxes
- Coating myths (and there are MANY!)
- Communicating your services and client pricing
- Coating matte/satin vinyl wrap finishes
- What to do when it is time to re-coat
- How long do coatings really last?
- How important is coating hardness ratings?
- Single and multiple-layer coating options
- Plastic trim coating
- Wheel and caliper coating
- Glass coating
- Textile and Leather coating
- Understanding environmental conditions and curing times
- Offering proper maintenance plans
- Communicating to your clients the maintenance products needed
- Classroom presentation and hands-on
- Class limited to 4 students
- Upon completion, you will receive a Ding King Certification
This course is designed to provide detailed information about CK1 Ceramic Coatings products, processes, with hands on applications. It is highly recommended to take the Paint Correction course prior to attending our CK1 Ceramic Coatings Class.
CK1 is the Global Leader in Nanoceramic Technology. We continue to build on this legacy with the official launch of CK1 – the world’s most advanced automotive protective coating ever developed.
CK1 is a two-component ceramic coating system that utilizes revolutionary technology to fuse multiple coating layers into a single, durable, and robust protected surface.
The result is the most advanced ceramic coating ever created, that produces twice the durability, integrity, and longevity of traditional nanoceramic coatings.