PDR Training | Paintless Dent Repair Training School

Veterans & Vocational Rehabilitation

HomeVeterans & Vocational Rehabilitation

Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Training VAVR Post 911 GI Bill

Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation

Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation
As a State Licensed School approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs for Veteran Vocational Rehabilitation, The Ding King Training Institute can help you to get properly trained and equipped to learn Total Reconditioning and become a One-Stop-Shop provider for complete auto appearance repair.

Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Benefits
Veterans-we-train-500For transitioning Service members and Veterans with service-connected disabilities, finding and keeping employment can be a challenge. Through VA’s Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) program, you may benefit from one-on-one support, counseling, and training to boost your skills and build your career. Dependents may also qualify for vocational counseling services if they meet eligibility requirements.

Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling
One-on-one counseling is a key benefit for Veterans and Service members provided by VA’s employment services program. If you are eligible, you will be assigned an advocate who coordinates all services—education, employment, medical care, and more—to keep you on track to meeting your employment and training goals, every step of the way. Ding King has a full-time staff to further assist Veteran Vocational Rehabilitation clients should you require more personal attention.

Eligibility and Entitlement

veterans-saluteActive Duty Service Members:

  • Expect to receive an honorable discharge on separation from active duty.
  • Apply for Veteran Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment services.
  • Obtain a memorandum rating or proposed Integrated Disability Evaluation System (IDES) rating of 20 percent or more from VA.
  • Have an established employment handicap resulting from a service-connected disability or qualify under the National Defense Authorization Act.


  • Have an honorable or other than dishonorable discharge.
  • Obtain a VA service-connected disability rating or memo rating of 10 percent or more (for Veterans rated 10 percent, a serious employment handicap is also needed to establish entitlement).
  • Apply for Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment services.
  • Have an established employment handicap resulting from a service-connected disability.

Remember, The Ding King has a Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation department that will be glad to assist you should you require any assistance. Thank you for serving our country and we look forward to hearing from you!

Learn About All of Our Training Programs

Ding King Pricing Catalog

We offer 1-week, 2-week, 3-week and
4-week PDR Training Programs.

Or Call 1-800-304-3464

Check Out Our Exclusive Ding King Mobile Estimating Software for Android and iOS Devices.

Click on Red Credit Card Below to complete our 3-5 minute credit application

Ding King Financing